Adelta Legal was established in 2002 and we have offices in the North East and in the city for the convenience of clients.
We merged with Evenden & Associates in 2011 and Jappe & Associates in 2013 further strengthening our status as a leading wills, estates, litigation and commercial practice.
Our strong and dedicated team of solicitors have extensive expertise spanning over 40 years in acting in connection with a variety of business activities and private transactions.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession planning
- Preparation of Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney & Advance Care Directives
- Administration of deceased estates
- Estate litigation including challenging (or defending) the validity of wills, claims for greater provision from an estate and representing minors or those with a disability as litigation guardian in estate matters
- Property conveyancing including acting for developers in subdivisions
- Commercial leasing
- Advice on franchise agreements, reverse mortgages and Retirement Village agreements
- Establishment of trusts and incorporation of companies
- Sale and purchases of business
- Creation of partnerships and other business related contracts
- Special Disability Trust advice and establishment
In addition, for the elderly or infirm, visits can be made to the client at home or in hospital.