In 2018 Adelta Legal merged with the highly regarded family law specialist firm Alderman Redman Family Lawyers and mediators.
Alderman Redman had a strong reputation for excellence in family law practice with over 90 years of quality family law service and advice to South Australians (previously JK& JR Alderman).
This continues under the Adelta legal banner.
Julie Redman heads up our family law team of 4 experienced family lawyers and a paralegal.
We now offer a wide range of family law services including:
- General advice at any stage of separation including pre-separation;
- Pre-mediation legal advice;
- Mediation, outsourced Conciliation style conferencing and Arbitration
- Lawyer assisted consultative negotiation;
- Collaborative practice approach to resolving disputes
- Consent Orders and Agreements; and
- Court Applications and Litigation;
The Adelta Family Law team has a proven record and provides positive results in children’s matters including cases involving:
- Family violence and child abuse;
- Alienated children
- Long term separated parents;
- Blended families
- Parental issues in drug and alcohol addiction;
- Children with special needs;
- Grandparent and third-party applications.
- Cultural diversity families;
- LGBITQ families;
- Hague Convention matters; and
- International and national relocation;
The Adelta Family Law team has achieved successful outcomes in the whole range of property matters including:
- Simple house and superannuation pools;
- Multi-million dollar property pools;
- All types of business; sole-traders through to partners in large corporations;
- Complex legal structures including Unit and Discretionary Trusts;
- Constructive and resulting trusts;
- Farming matters;
- Offshore and interstate property;
- Hidden or non-disclosed property;
- Advice on pre-nuptial agreements and Binding Financial Agreements; and
- Wasteful spending through gambling and addictions
We know that this can be a difficult time so one of our team would be more than happy to have a short chat over the phone, at no cost, to let you know how we can help or to point you in the right direction.