Adelta Legal provides professional, cost effective legal services to clients in Adelaide, interstate and overseas and has offices in both Adelaide and the North Eastern suburbs.
Our emphasis is on “big firm expertise and advice but with small firm attention and price”. If you are in need of advice in the area of wills, powers of attorney, discretionary or testamentary trusts, succession planning, estate administration, estate litigation, commercial law or property conveyancing, then allow us to discuss your needs to provide you with the information you need to achieve your goals.
Our practice continues to grow by referrals from our clients, and we thank our clients for ongoing referrals to friends and work colleagues.
Announcement regarding COVID-19
Staff and Client Wellbeing
Our first priority is the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff. To this end we have implemented the following measures to minimise the risk to our staff and clients:
- A strict hygiene regime has been implemented at our office, including cleaning meeting rooms between each client appointment and the provision of hand sanitiser for staff and clients.
- If staff show any symptoms, have travelled overseas, or are in contact with someone with Covid 19, they are required to self-quarantine.
- Face to face meetings continue to be available where necessary, but clients are asked to arrange for meetings to occur by teleconference or video conference if possible.
- Clients can continue to contact their solicitor at any time over the phone or via email.
- Meetings can take place by telephone or by videoconferencing such as Zoom.
- Our solicitors and conveyancer all have remote access and can continue to work securely and productively from offsite locations.
Adelta is committed to continuing to provide high quality service to its clients during this trying time.
If you would like to discuss any of the above in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.
Kind regards, Mark Jappe
Ian Charman has joined the Adelta Legal team
It is with great excitement that we announce a new addition to our Family Law team, Ian Charman.
Ian brings over 30 years’ experience to Adelta including 18 years practice in his own firm Ian Charman and Associates. Ian has always practised predominantly in the area of Family Law but has experience in a wide area of the law. read more
It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that we announce the merger of Adelta Legal and Alderman Redman Family Law on 29 January 2018. merger announcement
Exciting News from Adelta Legal
Adelta Legal is proud to announce that we have received an award as the Best Wills & Estate Planning Law Firm – South Australia from Acquisition International – the Voice of Corporate Finance.
Doyle’s Guide recommends Adelta Legal
We are proud to note that Adelta Legal has again been selected by Doyle’s Guide as one of the leading South Australian Estate Litigation Law Firms and our Mark Jappe has been chosen as a leading lawyer for estate litigation. We have also been selected as one of the State’s First tier Estate Planning Law Firms and Alison Evenden, Mark Jappe and Tony Rice have been chosen as leading and recommended lawyers respectively for estate planning.
Adelta Legal is excited to announce that on 1 November 2016 we merged with Harris Lawyers
The merged firm will continue to operate as Adelta Legal. Philip Harris is bringing over 40 years’ experience in the fields of succession planning and deceased estates and will be a valuable addition to our team of specialised wills and estates lawyers.
Doyle’s Guide recommends Adelta Legal
We are proud to note that we have been selected by Doyle’s Guide as one of the leading South Australian Estate Litigation Law Firms and our Mark Jappe has also been chosen as a recommended lawyer for estate litigation.