Chantel’s passion for law commenced at the early age of 7 on the premise of wanting to assist people in times of need.
After obtaining her Bachelor of Laws from the University of South Australia and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the University of Adelaide, Chantel worked in both commercial and succession law before developing her interest in the areas of wills and estates.
Now an integral part of our advice team, Chantel has obtained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the last few years in drafting complex wills and handling deceased estates.
For those who have recently lost a loved one, Chantel is a natural empath who prides herself on being able to provide her clients with a service that is holistic in its approach and based in sincerity and compassion.
Specialising primarily in drafting wills and estate administration matters, Chantel can assist our clients with:
- estate administration – including obtaining simple and complex grants of probate and letters of administration
- estate planning – including the drafting of both simple and complex wills, the review of company and trust documents and providing tailored advice
- preparation of powers of attorney and advance care directives.
With exceptional interpersonal skills, Chantel truly understands her clients’ problems and is able to put their minds at ease.
If you are looking for someone who exceeds at creating a comfortable environment, is approachable and easy to talk to, look no further than our very own Chantel to assist you.
Behind the scenes Chantel has a passion for live music, being an avid musician and composer herself, and enjoys a weekend away in South Australia’s wine regions.
- Law Society of South Australia
- Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association