We offer a wide range of services:
- preparation of wills and estate planning;
- preparation of Enduring Powers of Attorney & Advance Care Directives;
- business succession planning;
- administration of deceased estates;
- estate litigation including challenging (or defending) the validity of wills, claims for greater provision from an estate and representing minors or those with a disability as litigation guardian in estate matters;
- property conveyancing including acting for developers in sub-divisions;
- commercial leasing;
- advice on franchise agreements and retirement village agreements;
- establishment of trusts and incorporation of companies;
- sale and purchases of business, creation of partnerships and other business related contracts;
- special disability trust advice and establishment;
- family law & mediation;
- surrogacy & adoption; and
- children’s issues.
We have offices in the city, at Tea Tree Gully and Morphett Vale for the convenience of clients. In addition, for the elderly or infirm, visits can be made to clients at home or in hospital.
Call us on 08 8415 5000 or send an email to make an appointment.